2007年11月26日 星期一

A6310 SectionB 49482034 林品侖 Speech Plan No.2

A 6310
Section B
49482034
林品侖
Speech Plan No.2
Informative Speech: A Good house is hard to Find
Adaptation Plan:
1. Speaking directly to the audience: I will speak directly to my audience. Throughout the speech, I will speak slowly so that the audiences can understand the information I want to convey.
2. Building credibility: I will use my own experiences in finding houses to make my points stronger. And then I will use the information I found on the internet to enhance my credibility.
3. Getting and maintaining interest: I will raise some rental questions which are strongly relative to my audience, students in NTPU. After getting their interest, I will convey my points carefully and orderly so that my audience can easily follow me.
4. Facilitating understanding: I will take the class through each step slowly and carefully. I will let my audience understand my speech more by putting points on the PowerPoint. In this way, they can know things that should be cautious about while finding houses easily. Although they may be bored toward the topic, I will use changes of tone to impress them.
5. Increasing retention: Use of PowerPoint may help retention. And I will repeat the main points several times to enhance my audience's impression.
Speech Outline
Specific Goal: I would like my audience to know things that should be considered while finding houses outside.
Introduction:
I. The residential demands for students in NTPU has become far more than before.
II. I am the one who have the experience finding houses outside school.
III. When finding houses, asking yourselves "1W2Hs" gives you clear instructions.
Thesis Statement: I will let my audience understand the key points to find a suitable house. There are three key points in finding houses; I call these key points "1W2Hs", which means "Where to get the information?", "How to save your money?" and "How to evaluate the house?"
Body:
I. Where can we get housing information?
A. School clubs that are established to solve students' residential problems.
B. The Advertisement, written in black, often posted on the street bulletin board.
C. The information delivered by the network of students, like the relationship of direct subordination between students.
D. The information posted on residential websites and school BBS.
II. How to save your money?
A. Replace the time by the space. Try to find houses in the nearby cheaper rental areas if you have your own conveyance.
B. To consider houses located along the MRT line. It has become a new trend in finding houses.
C. Try to find the houses that are family style. In this way, you can share the rent together.
III. How to evaluate the house?
A. You have to check whether the fire-prevention facilities are okay or not.
B. You have to make an observation on the ambient environment of the house, which includes the complexity of the neighborhood, the convenience of the transportation or the composition of the community.
C. You have to look carefully on the inner structure of the house, including leaks on the wall, chaps on the floor or the usability of all the housekeeping facilities.
Conclusion: It is a trouble for students to find houses outside school. However, just bear the "1W2Hs" in mind, the trouble can turn out into a good dream.
Sources:
<http://blog.sina.com.tw/erent16886/article.php?pbgid=41662&entryid=523366>
北大蝸牛社 <http://web.ntpu.edu.tw/~ntpudhc/new/index.php>
崔媽媽租屋服務網 <http://www.tmm.org.tw/rent/rent.htm>

沒有留言: