2007年11月26日 星期一

A6310 Section B 陳佩詒 Speech Plan No.2

A6310 Section B
49482027
陳佩詒 Speech Plan No. 2

Topic: Friends

 


I. Adaptation Plan

A. Speaking directly to the audience: I will speak directly to the audience and have eye contact with them.
B. Building credibility: I love Friends so much that my passion will revealed in my speech and i will show them that i am entitled to deliver this speech.
C. Getting and maintaining interest: I will get everyone's attention by introdicing how successful Friends is, and the relationship between one another is also very interesting.
D. Facilitating understanding: i will use powerpoint to show my audience every character, and introduce them clearly.
E. Increasing retention: i will use visual aids to increase retention, and i also will make a conclusion.
II. Speech Outline

A. Specific Goal: I want my audience to understand more about Friends, not only the relationship between Phoebe and one another, but also why could it be so successful.
B. Introduction:
1. At first, i will introduce the plots and setting of Friends.
2. I will lead my audience into the characteristics of the roles.

C. Thesis statement: By introducing the relationship between Phoebe and the others.  I want my audience know better about Friends more than hillarious, it is also very inspiring and full of love.
D. Body: Introducing the relationshups between one another, and some interesting events.

E. Conclusion: Friends is not just a comedy, it's like the lives of our lives.  Simple, plain, usual.  Their lives ain't all that happy, they all got frustrated at times, but it is their personality and friendship that turned everything into laugher.   when we watch friends, we cry with them, we laugh with them, and we sympathize with them.

F: Sources:
wikipedia online: Friends cafe, the official website of Friends

沒有留言: