2007年12月4日 星期二

A6310 Section B 49482014孫新詠 Speech Plan No.2

Informative speech
Speech title: How to play Chinese Chess
 
Adaptation Plan
1.          Speaking directly to the audience: I will speak directly to my audience throughout the speech. I will try to convey the information to my audience slowly and clearly.
2.          Building credibility: I will use my personal experience to let my audience believe what I say. And I also collected data from two books and two websites, which can increase my credibility.
3.          Getting and maintaining interest: I will show my audience that Chinese Chess is an interesting and beneficial activity, and I will give them two examples about the benefits. Also, I will use some data to tell them that there are a lot of students in Taiwan are playing Chinese Chess now. I think doing this can get their attention and maintain their interest.
4.          Facilitating understanding: I will use the words which they can understand easily. When there is any jargon or hard word, I will use Chinese to shortly explain it. Beside, I will use visual aids such as pictures or drawings to help them understand what I want to convey better.
5.          Increasing retention: I will increase my audience's retention by using the visual aids. Besides, I will give them examples after I explain the concepts or rules. And I will put the most important information at the end, so my audience can remember it at least for a while after my speech.
 
Speech Outline
SPECIFIC SPEECH GOAL: In order to help them understand and appreciate Chinese Chess better, I will show my audience the basic concepts and rules of Chinese Chess.
INTRODUCTION:
1.     Chinese Chess is an interesting and beneficial activity.
2.     There are a great amount of students playing Chinese Chess here in Taiwan.
3.     I will use the simplest way to show my audience the basic rules and concepts of Chinese Chess.
THESIS STATEMENT: Knowing the basic concepts and rules of Chinese Chess as well as the function and limitation of every single piece can help my audience to enjoy and appreciate the interest and benefit of Chinese Chess,
BODY
I. Shot introduction of the historical background.
  1. Chinese Chess was created in the Qin() Dynasty by 韓信.
  2. Chinese Chess was used for stimulating the real battles.
II. The introduction of the Chess board
  1. It is consist of 9 straight lines and 10 horizontal lines.
1. Pieces are played on the intersections of the lines.
  1. The river divides the territories of two countries.
1.     One side is owned by the player who holds the red pieces.
2.     The other side is owned by the player who holds the black pieces
3.     Each player has 16 pieces at first.
  1. The starting position of the pieces is symmetry on board.
III. The details (limitation and function) of each single piece.
 

CONCLUSION:
After remembering all of these rules, now you can start to enjoy playing Chinese Chess. One day you will also understand the interest and benefit of this tradition activity by yourself.

 
SOURCES
1.Chiness Chess Culture Society
2.Wikipedia
3.象棋初級入門    王嘉良,王中健編著
4.象棋自學速成-而全入門手冊   黃少龍編著
 

___________________________________________________________________
體驗全新Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0 - 馬上體驗

沒有留言: