2007年12月5日 星期三

A6310 Section B 49282016 陳秀慧 Speech plan No.2

 A6310 Section B 49282016 陳秀慧 Speech plan No.2

Informative speech

1.            Speaking directly to the audience:
    I will speak to my audiences and use personal pronoun to communicate with             my audiences. And I will express as clearly as I can to make my audiences
        understand my speech.
2.            Building credibility:
        I enjoy stringing crystal bead and make some accessories. I will present my own       works and the crystal products I collected to my audiences
3.            Getting and maintaining interest:
        Despite of presenting my collection, I will use some visual aid I found; some of the visual aids are amazing and unbelievable.
4.            Facilitating understanding:
        I use the visual aid on the PowerPoint to intensify statements and my audiences         will have clearer understanding about the attractiveness of Swarovski crystal.
5.            Increasing retention:
       I will introduce more examples that have connection with crystal during our       daily life, and teach my audiences how to make a simple bling bracelet to     enhance my speech goal.
 
Speech Outline
SPECIFIC SPEECH GOAL:
        I would like my audiences realize the attractiveness of Swarovski and that it is   easy to access.
INTRODUCTION:
I.            A few years ago, I was attracted by the crystal, and I learnt how to string crystal bead.
II.         Crystal is not just the product of glass, it can make into many possibilities.
III.       Swarovski is the most renowned crystal brand. I won't tell a long history about this company, instead I want to share with you the charm of Swarovski crystal.
 
THESIS STATEMENT:
        I will let my audiences realizes that Swarovski crystal is attractive and easy to approach by telling the remarkable achievement in higher society, the spread of crystal in our daily life and presenting my few collection and works.
 
BODY:
 
I.                   A highly glittery Swan
A.     Swarovski has cooperated with many well-known high fashion brands:
                CoCo Chanel, Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, Dior and so on.
B.     Swarovski also shines in the entertainment circle. Movie is the most apparent to find Swarovski
  
II.                You might feel what I talked above is far from our realistic life. What I am going to talk will prove that crystal can really sparkle our daily life easily.
A.     Swarovski sell all kinds of beads so you can make any accessories you want.
B.     You can also stick the crystal to anything you want to make a change.
 
III.             After my introducing about Swarovski, you might find that crystal sounds easier to access but it is harder to do by yourself.
A.     I will tell the easiest way to make a Swarovski crystal bracelet.
B.     If you want to do something more challenge, just coma and ask me!
       
CONCLUSION:
        It is not hard and expensive to access the Swarovski crystal; crystal could spread in our daily lives easily as long as we make the best of our creativities. And by creativity we could make as shine as diamond but cost much less.
SOURCES
NydiaBling Bling 的手機貼鑚:打造華麗風。朱雀出版社,2007
AboutAustria.com-
Cubic精品網
Swarovski Sparkles
海洋之心指繪家族
Swarovski Crystal
 
 

____________________________________________________________________________________
怎樣減少垃圾信?只要看到垃圾信,立即按下「這是垃圾信」按鈕,垃圾信剋星幫助你清除你信箱垃圾。

沒有留言: