2007年12月4日 星期二

A6310 SectionB 許芳仁 Speech plan 2

Speech Plan No. 2     49482010 許芳仁

 

Title: To know where your basic shapes of eyebrows are and its benefits

 

Speaking directly to members of the audience:

Throughout the speech, I will talk directly to my audience. I will use "you" to send my message directly.

 

Building credibility:

I will show audience how to measure basic shape of eyebrows on face that I learned from a cosmetics class. Then, talk about groomed brows' benefits.

 

Getting and maintaining interest:

I will emphasize how much attention groomed eyebrows get nowadays to arouse audience's interest. Then, I will go over steps slowly and carefully to make them understand.

 

Facilitating understanding:

I will use PowerPoint as my visual aid to present tips to help audience understand the steps to have basic shape brows. It will help them understand steps clearly and remember steps.

 

Increasing retention:

I will repeat and emphasize those steps. With the visual aid, audience will memorize the simple steps I mention in my speech.

 

Outline

Speech goal:

I want my audience to know how to measure basic shape of eyebrows on their own faces, and power of having basic shape eyebrows.

 

Introduction:

I.            Properly shape of eyebrows gets more attention in Taiwan nowadays.

A.     Groomed brows heightening the beauty of eyes.

B.     Knowing basic shape of groomed brows becomes the first step.

C.     Groomed brows make people look delicate.

 

Thesis statement:

There are three steps to know where your basic shapes of eyebrow are and the benefits of having basic shape of eyebrows.

 

Body:

II.         To have basic shape of eyebrows, there three steps.

A.     Step one, take a long eye shadow brush or a pencil and hold it parallel to the side of your nose. The eyebrows should begin where the brush meets eyebrows.

B.     Step two, to have a slight arch, hold the brush parallel to the outside edge of your iris. Where the brush meets the brow is the highest part of your brow.

C.     Step three, to find the end of your brows, hold the brush from your nostril to the outside of your eye. Where the brush hits is the end of your brow.

 

III.       What are benefits of basic shape eyebrows?

A.     Let eye zone look brighter.

B.     Makes face become neat energetic one.

 

Conclusion:

IV.      Have basic eyebrows and develop your own beauty.

A.     Three simple steps bring you a different face.

B.     Following tips above, start to have delicate and charming face.

 

Source

Derrick Julyne. "How To Shape Your Eyebrows."

http://beauty.about.com/od/allaboutyoureyes/ht/groombrows.htm

Wikipedia. 自由時報.

http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%87%AA%E7%94%B1%E6%99%82%E5%A0%B1

中文

張啟華。<用彩妝取悅命運 美麗又靈驗喔>。自由時報電子報。民國9112。<http://www.libertytimes.com.tw/2002/new/jan/2/life/fashion-1.htm

屈臣氏西湖店,資生堂的櫃檯小姐


___________________________________________________________________
體驗全新Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0 - 馬上體驗

沒有留言: