2007年12月4日 星期二

A6310 SectionB 49482008 王怡心 Speech plan No.2

Title: An introduction of yangqin

Adaptation Plan
1. Speaking directly to members of the audience: I
will use rhetorical questions and "you" pronouns to
talk to my audience directly.
2. Building credibility: Since I have learned playing
the yangqin for more than six years, I can provide
information in detail.
3. Getting and maintaining interest: Since my
audiences are not familiar with yangqin, I will tell
them that a yangqin is very similar to a piano.
4. Facilitating understanding: I will present the
information smoothly and clearly. I will show each
part I mention with photos on my powerpoint. Also, I
will bring my hammers to show to my audience.
5. Increasing retention: I will use visual aids and
repeat my main points. Also, I will play a short video
recorded by myself.

Specific goal: I would like my audience to know what a
dulcimer (Yangqin揚琴) is and how to play it.

Introduction
Ⅰ. Do you know what a dulcimer (Yangqin) is?
Ⅱ. In traditional Chinese instruments, one of
them is very similar to a piano.
Ⅲ. As a yangqin learner for more than six years, I
am going to introduce an instrument called
yangqin to all of you.

Thesis statement: I will introduce a yangqin briefly,
including the origin of yangqin, the major parts of
yangqin, and the manner of performing it.

Body
Ⅰ. There are two origins of yangqin.
A. One theory says that yangqin was brought into
China through the Silk Road.
B. The other theory supports the idea that
yangqin was developed from an ancient Chinese
string instrument called zhu(筑).
Ⅱ. Here are some major parts of yangqin.
A. One is the stand.
B. One is the strings.
C. One is the bridges.
D. Another one is the cylindrical nuts.
E. The other part is the hammers.
Ⅲ. How can one play a yangqin?
A. One should hold the hammers correctly.
B. One should strike a yangqin with the hammers
alternately.

Conclusion
Ⅰ.Yangqin is really an amazing instrument, and it is
called the "Chinese piano."
Ⅱ. I have learned playing yangqin for more than six
years, and I am still working hard on it.

Sources: "Yangqin." Wikipedia, the free
encyclopedia. 2001 Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
25 Nov. 2007 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yangqin>
Yangqin. 5 May. 2001. Taiwan Yangqin Institute. 25
Nov. 2007. <http://www.dulcimer.org.tw/>
Yangqin. 13 June 2000. What is yangqin? 24 Nov. 2007
<http://www.wind-records.com.tw/shop/person/elsa/dulcimer/main1.htm>

_____________________________________________________________________________________
馬上體驗全新Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0。 http://tw.mg0.mail.yahoo.com/dc/landing

沒有留言: