2007年12月5日 星期三

A6310 Section B 49482013黃慧嵐Speech Plan No.2 =20?=

Speech Plan
Speaking directly to the audience
Through the speech I will talk to my audiences directly with a casual tone as if we are having a daily conversation.
Building credibility
I took a year of golf course in college and I acquired all of my golf knowledge from this course. I will talk about what I have learned in the golf course.
Getting and maintaining interest
I will tell them the advantage of playing golf and I will give them some basic knowledge about golf, including its history and how to play it.  I believe after hearing my speech, audiences will acquire useful knowledge about golf and will have more interest in golf.
Facilitating understanding
Since learning something without doing it yourself always makes the whole learning process boring and abstract, I will use photos to explain and show my audiences the correct way/pose to play golf.
Increasing retention
I will teach my audiences in a step by step sequence so that they can totally follow what I am talking about.  And visual aids can help them understand.
Speech Outline
SPECIFIC SPEECH GOAL:  I want my audience to acquire basic knowledge of golf and enhance their interests in golf.
INTRODUCTION:
I.        Why do I want to talk about golf?
II.     What advantage does playing golf have?
THESIS STATEMENT:  Basic knowledge of golf, for example golf history, useful terms in golf and the easiest way to play golf. 
BODY
I.        The history of golf.
A.     Golf has appeared in three countries' history.
B.     The most agreed one was originated in Scotland.
II.     Golf terms you have to know.
A.     Par
B.     Tees
C.     Golf clubs
1.      Pitching wedge
2.      Sand wedge
3.      Putter
D.     Putting Green
III. How to play golf?
A.     How to hold the club?
B.     Swing the club and hit the ball!
C.     Where is the ball?
CONCLUSION
I think after my brief introduction of golf my audiences may have more interest in golf, and I strongly suggest everyone to take a golf course in college because no where else can learn it with such low prices.
SOURCES
http://www.twgolf.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golf#Golf_tours
http://golf.about.com

____________________________________________________________________________________,
除了在電子信箱寫信外,你還可以發手機簡訊給他她喔!

沒有留言: