2007年12月25日 星期二

A6310 Section B 49482038 張逸瑤 Speech plan No. 2

A6310 Section B

49482038 張逸瑤

Speech plan No. 2

Topic: Look more confident and beautiful

Adaptation plan

1.      Speaking directly to the audience: Through the whole speech, I will speak directly to the audience. I will use personal pronoun, you, to let my audience follow my directions.

2.      Building credibility: I will use my personal experience of learning how to stand straight to enhance my credibility. Besides, I will use other sources to let my audience know more about what I want to say.

3.      Getting and maintaining interest: I will start the speech with a question. By asking a question, I could get my audience's attention. Then, I will compare two photos. While I compare the two photos, I will also use questions to attract them. As long as they are attracted to my speech, they will be more interested.

4.      Facilitating understanding: I will use easy and short sentences to show my audience how to get a good stance step by step. I will explain each step carefully. In addition, I will use visual aids to let my audience understand what I say. I will also use repetition to emphasize my topic. And I will use pictures to explain how to get a good stance.

5.      Increasing retention: I will use visual aids to help my audience retain the information which I want to share. Besides, I will use repetitions to let my audience remember what I say.

 

 

Speech outline

Specific goal: I want my audience to know how to look more confident and beautiful by standing straight.

Introduction:

I. Most people must want to know how to look more confident and beautiful.

A.     enrich yourself

B.     dress up yourself

II. When you see another person, the first impression must be that person's appearance and gesture.

III. If you stand with your shoulder drooping, you would look inactive and unconfident.

IV. If you stand straight, you would look upstanding and confident.

Thesis statement: I will show you five steps about how to stand straight and the benefits of standing straight. Because standing straight can let people look more confident and beautiful.

Body:

I. Stance is the head of all deportment.

II. Five steps about how to stand straight

A.     Find a blank wall and make your back lean against the wall.

B.     Stand straight with your legs stretched and let your whole body parallel the wall.

C.     Raise your head, thrust out your breast, and shrink your lower abdomen.

D.     Stretch your neck naturally and rightly.

E.      Keep your eyes looking at the front.

III. Keep this pose for ten minutes or more. When you leave the wall, you would find that you stand straight than before.

IV. The benefits of good stance

  1. let people show their confidence
  2. it is good for people's health
  3. let people look taller and slimmer
  4. people would look more confident and beautiful

Conclusion: If anyone asks me how to look more confident and beautiful, I would answer that good stance determines everything. While you stand, stretch your back, raise your head, thrust out your breast, and shrink your lower abdomen; then, you would look more confident and beautiful.

 

Sources:

http://big5.xinhuanet.com/gate/big5/www.hq.xinhuanet.com/women/2007-09/19/content_11193229.htm

http://www.yzu.edu.tw/E_news/304/local/07.htm

http://www.commonhealth.com.tw/article/index.jsp?page=2&id=4045

http://paper.udn.com/udnpaper/POE0012/74359/web/#a3

http://enews.url.com.tw/archiveRead.asp?scheid=27431

 



聰明搜尋和瀏覽網路的免費工具列 — Windows Live 搜尋工具列

沒有留言: