2007年10月17日 星期三

A6310 Section A 49482021 林采萱 Speech Plan No.1

Speech Plan 49482021 林采萱 Section A

Self introduction

Audience Adaptation

1. How relevant will the audience find this material to be?

My audience is my classmates. They may want to know brief introduction of their classmate.

2. How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the information I will share?
To make it easier for audience to comprehend, I will choose general things to introduce, such as personality and interests.
3. What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?
The audience is almost in the same age and is born in same culture with me, so the basic viewpoint and concept may have no extreme difference.
4. What I can do to enhance my credibility?
Giving a true example in daily life may enhance my credibility.

5. What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?

Most of the audience may think self introduction as a common one, but they will know something new about me in the end.

6. What language or culture differences do audience members have with each other and with me?
The introduction is delivered in English, so there may be some problems of understanding and interpreting.

Speech Outline

Speech goal: I would like to make a clearer introduction than the one I made two years ago.

Introduction

I. There are two reasons that I decide to make self introduction speech rather than experience speech.

A. The first reason is that introduction I made two years ago was very vague

B. The second reason is that it has no experiences I can clearly remember.

Body

I. My English name is precious to me because it is one of my favorite teachers named for me thirteen years ago.

II. And then, my personality consists of two different characteristics.

A. I am always the most silent one if the topic is not interesting to me.

B. However, some of my friends said that I am funny.

III.Many people think my interests are totally different from them, but there are still similarities.

A. I still have some interests which are similar to other classmates.

B. The only different is the interest relating to computer.

Conclusion

I. Finally, this introduction is the brightest one in the three versions I thought.

II. Furthermore, it is clearer than the introduction I made before.

III.I am always friendlier than many people think.

沒有留言: