2007年10月17日 星期三

A6310 SectionB 49482034 林品侖 SSpeech Plan No.06

A6310
SectionB
49482034
林品侖
Speech Plan No.6
Audience Adaptation

Topic: I am a guy with conflicting personality

1. How relevant will the audience find this material to be?
Because the audiences are all my classmates, and we have been classmates for three years, so the material won't be unfamiliar to the audiences.

2. How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the information I will share?
I will use some examples to clarify the information I mentioned in my speech.

3. What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?
We are in the same university, the same department and the same class. It will make the speech to flow smoothly.

4. What can I do to enhance my credibility?
Providing my personal experiences as examples in order to enhance the credibility of my speech.

5. What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?
They will find it clear and straightforward when reading my speech title.

6. What language or cultural differences do audience members have with each other and with me?
I would use English, my second language, to complete the whole speech. I would try to reduce the usage of" Chinglish." Otherwise, I would focus on the articulation of each word, and also I would make efforts on the fluency of the speech.

Speech outline
Specific Goal: I would like my audience to understand that I am a guy who is easily moved but also a guy who has difficulty expressing emotions.

Introduction:

I. Have you ever seen such guy who is easily moved by things happened in life?
II. Generally, men are not allowed to express their true emotions, aren't they?
III. Today, I want to talk about me, a sentimental but speechless guy.
Thesis Statement: I will let my audience understand me by the use of two examples, including the death of my grandmother, and a meaningful activity planned by my senior high school teacher.
Body:

A. I was moved by the sorrowful atmosphere of my grandmother's death, but I revealed just as usual.
1. I saw my mother sobbing on the funeral; I was sad but I didn't know what to say.
2. I was in such a sorrow when watching at my grandmother's face, but I didn't have the feeling to cry out loud.

B. I could understand my mother's consideration when receiving the letter in school, but I find it embarrassed to express my love to my mother when I came home.
1. Firstly I will give a brief introduction to the activity.
2. Then I will talk about the contents of the letter.
3. Third I will describe the interaction between me and my mother after school.

Conclusion:

I. I know it's not healthy to hide my true emotion, but it is the trait that makes me so unique.
II. I will try my best to reach the balance between my two conflicting personalities.

沒有留言: