2007年10月17日 星期三

A6310 sectionA 49482026 汪斌卿 speech plan

My Hiking Experience speech plan

Speech goal: I would like to share my hiking
experience and advertise the sport.

1. Since you see my topic, you may think this guy who
is going to give us a speech, boring or not, does love
going hiking. Sorry, but I got to tell you I don't
like go hiking anyway. Few years ago, I even said I
hated it. When I was a kid, I was afraid of the words
"going hiking", because every weekend my dad would
just wake me up and cheerily told me "happy hiking
day!"

2. The first time I voluntarily went hiking was in my
senior high, the year when we were to have the big
test. My geography teacher gave us a job to relax our
pressure from tests- who climbed the very 10 mountains
in Yang-Ming Shan could get extra credits, in that, my
friend and I made a group and decided to go hiking in
the weekend.

3. tired, almost faint, friendship, seal, printing
characters, no way home, good people.

4. conclusion and promotion.

5. http://www.Ymsnp.gov.tw

Speech Outline
Thesis statement: sharing my hiking experience and
advertise the sport.
I. Challenge of mountain hiking
1. Preparing
2. Exhausting

II. The process of mountain climbing
1. Friendship
2. Body stronger
3. Good memory
a. exiting
b. successful achievement
4. Negative thinking of people changing

III. The promotion of Yang-Ming Shan
1. Good view
2. Meet Nice guys


沒有留言: