2007年10月17日 星期三

A6310 SectionB 49482018 林娟如 Speech Plan NO.01

Speech Plan
1. How relevant will the audience find this material to be?
Making learning interesting is important.
How can I demonstrate that the material is timely, proximate, and has personal impact to the members of this audience?
Everyone now is a junior in university and was a third-grade student in junior high before. We face the same challenge now and have the familiar experience before. So it will remind their memory.
2. How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the information I will share?
I will slow down my description and display the thing in my speech.
3. What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?
We are students and we all want to learn happily.
4. What I can do to enhance my credibility?
Make the speech with smile because the speech is also a study. If I could do it smiling, the audience will feel the pleasure and believe they could find their enjoyment in learning.
5. What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?
They would like it be a lively self-experience.
6. What language or culture differences do audience members have with each other and with me?
Because we were in different junior high school so we might be in different school culture.
Speech Outline
Speech title: My Third Years in Junior High School
Specific speech goal: I would like the audience to know the importance of finding a way to make learning interesting.
Introduction
I. The most tiring but interesting third year in junior high.
II. What have I done in third year?
III. How could I make my third year in university more fun?
Thesis statement:
Body
I. How being a junior remind me the third year in junior high.
A. The first speech.
B. Difficult papers.
C. More homeworks.
D. Exams.
II. The most impressed year in my learning time.
A. Origami.
1. Paper sword
2. Paper airplane.
3. Paper star.
4. Paper frog.
B. Night expedition.
C. Special self-study.
III. The reason why I want to share this topic.
A. Facing more challenges.
B. Never forget to find the pleasure in life.
Conclusion:
If we can find ways to make learning more fun, school time could be a wonderful memory.


沒有留言: