2007年10月17日 星期三

A6310 section B 蔡依璇 Speech Plan 1

10/17 Speech Plan

Topic: My Summer Vacation

I. Audience Adaptation

1. How relevant will the audience find this material to be?
People will recall their own summer vacation.

2. How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the information I will share?
I will use 5 wh- to help me organize my speech.

3. What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?
We are classmates.

4. What can I do to enhance my credibility?
I will provide more examples.

5. What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?
They would be interested in what I did during the camp.

6. What language or cultural differences do audience members have with each other and with me?
Though they may hear some of the differences, they are not easily to accept these behaviors at first.

II. Speech outline

1. Specific Goal
I would like my audience to understand that what I did in my summer vacation and what it affected me.

2. Introduction
I would speak to my audience by comparing this summer vacation and before. People would get the idea of why it meant so special for me.

3. Thesis Statement
I would let my audience understand what I did and how it was special by telling how I felt about cultural differences.

4. Body
A. What I did
B. How I felt
C. Cultural differences
a. flip-flops
b. local temple

5. Conclusion
Through the experiences of flip-flops and local temple, I realized that cultural communication existed only when one respected each other. And I did have a good time in my summer vacation.

沒有留言: