2007年10月17日 星期三

A6310 section B 蔣蕙帆 Speech Plan 1

A6310 section B 蔣蕙帆 Speech Plan 1

Speech Plan No. 4

Audience Adaptation
Topic: i want to share a experience of keeping my dog

1. How relevant will the audience find this material to be?
I think some of them have kept dogs before.

2. How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the information I will share?
I will talk all the detail I could to let them comprehend.

3. What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?
I think most of them have kept pets.

4. What can I do to enhance my credibility?
I had kept him for almost fifteen years.
5. What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?
it's my experience of keeping a dog, it is very touching.

6. What language or cultural differences do audience members have with each other and with me?

We all speak the same language.

Speech outline

Specific goal:

I would like to share my experience of keeping dog to my audience.

Introduction:

I. The reason I want to talk about him.

II. The first time I met Jimmy.

Thesis statement:

The narration about how we get long with has great influence on me.

Body:

I. When I haven't attended to senior high school, I have enough time to stay with him and many cherish memories occurred at that time.

II. When I became facing pressure from my school work, I spent less and less time accompanying him. He altered sentimentally as well as he was afraid of loneliness.

III. Suddenly he got sick and he became painful and depressed.

Conclusion:

I. When I see him weakness and oldness, I have a great fear of losing him.

II. Watching him from younger days to his oldness impresses me a lots. It makes me think of the importance of seizing time to do something timely, or you may regret forever.

沒有留言: