2007年10月17日 星期三

A6310 SectionB 49482027 陳佩詒 SSpeech Plan No.03

A6310
SectionB
49482027
陳佩詒
Speech Plan No.

Audience Adaptation

Topic: i want to share an experience between me and my imaginary friend.
1. How relevant will the audience find this material to be?
i think most people had an imaginary friend as a child.

2. How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the information I will share?
I will describe carefully.

3. What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?
we are all classmates.

4. What can I do to enhance my credibility?
providing an example.

5. What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?
they would be identified with me.

6. What language or cultural differences do audience members have with each other and with me?
though we are all English majors, English is still our second language.

Speech outline
Specific Goal: I would like to share my little experience with my classmates about my imaginary friend.

Introduction: I. I would like to share my little experience with my classmates about my imaginary friend.

Body: an example

Conclusion: the relationship between me and my imaginary friend.

沒有留言: