2008年1月1日 星期二

A6310 SectionB 49482010 許芳仁 Speech Plan No.3

Audience Adaptation Plan 49482010 Emily
Speech Topic: Wash your new clothes before you wear them
1. Audience attitude:
I find that many people do not wash their new clothes before wear them. They like to put them on directly because they think it does not matter. Some of people do mind that others may try it on before, but they are just lazy to wash it. Only a few of people wash new clothes before they wear them. I want to give my audience more information about what chemicals exist on new clothes, and how do the chemicals do to our health. And let my audience know it is a better way to wash new clothes.
2. Reasons:
In order to convince my audience, I will focus on introducing chemicals on clothes, its purpose and disadvantages. Besides, I will also inform them that we never know how many people had tried the clothes on before.
3. Selecting an organization to meet audience needs:
Because most of people think it does not matter or feel lazy to wash, I will strengthen on that new clothes seemed so clean but actually, hide the chemicals which would harm people. Besides, I will offer some unease which would happen to make them pay attention to it. I think this kind of organization will make my audience clearly about the disadvantages of not washing new clothes.
Outline
Speech goal: I want to convince my audience they should wash new clothes once before they wear them.
Introduction:
I. We buy new clothes in daily life, say, a class T-shirt, nice pants as present or a heavy coat for the winter.
II. Will you wash them once before wear them, after buying new clothes?
III. Do you think it does not matter whether if new clothes should be washed before you wear them?
IV. I asked ten people around me if they wash new clothes before wearing them, and the result becomes that up to seven people do not wash their new clothes.
Thesis statement: The major reason for washing new clothes is to remove the chemical on them. Besides, we never know how many people had tried the clothes on before we buy them.
Body
I. Chemicals on clothes harm people.
A. Clothes may contain chemicals like Formaldehyde, or dye.
B. Formaldehyde that keeps clothes wrinkle free, disinfected that manufactures put on clothes is considered a cancer causing agent.
C. Excess dye on clothes can come off onto people's skin and harm people.
II. We do not know how many had tried the clothes on.
A. New clothes we buy are likely to be tried on before.
B. We never know how other people's personal hygiene is who had tried the clothes on.
III. You may feel uncomfortable without washing new clothes.
A. Exposure to these chemicals on clothes may cause rashes, and other allergic reactions to eyes and skin.
B. Exposure to these chemicals may also cause respiratory problems.
Conclusion:
I. I strongly recommend you to wash new clothes before you wear them.
II. Washing new clothes can reduce those chemicals, making you feel carefree.
III. It won't take you too much time but protect you away from carcinogen. So wash your new clothes.
Source:
How stuff works. <http://home.howstuffworks.com/question470.htm>
A Green Mommy
<http://greenmommythoughts.blogspot.com/2007/09/wash-before-wear.html>
AC The People's Media Company
<http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/233417/should_you_wash_new_clothes_they_could.html>
Yahoo Answers
<http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071104065823AARcRvQ>

___________________________________________________________________
體驗全新Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0 - 馬上體驗

沒有留言: