2007年11月20日 星期二

A6310 Section B 49482045 邱瀞儀 Speech Plan 1

Topic: My difference
1. How relevant will the audience find this material to be?
Because the audience members are my classmates, they may like to know me deeply.
2. How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the information I will share?
I will use simple words and some gestures to help them understand what I'm talking about.
3. What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?
Maybe the audience members have friends similar to me or they had ever met people like me.
4. What can I do to enhance my credibility?
I will provide examples in my experience to enhance my credibility.
5. What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?
I think my audience might be interested in my topic because they may not notice or know about my difference.
6. What language or culture differences do audience members have with each other and with me?
We are all English majors, so it will not be difficult for them to understand my speech as long as I speak slowly and clearly.

Outline
Speech goal:
I want my audience to know about my difference-my special eye, and how I feel about the effects brought by my difference.
Introduction:
To introduce what my difference is.
Thesis statement:
My difference is my lazy eye and I indeed suffer much from it in my life.
Body:
I. To introduce what my difference is.
A. My difference is my amblyopia in the left eye.
B. Explain what amblyopia is.
II. To share how I suffered from such difference.
A. Physical suffering- having narrower eyesight angle than healthy people, so I couldn't play any kind of ball games.
B. Mental sufferings.
1. A little boy made fun of my treatment of amblyopia.
2. Some students in high school misunderstanded that I glared at them.
3. The people I talked to often felt confused about whom I really talked to.
Conclusion:
I want my audience understand me more and remember my amblyopia as a difference rather than a defect.


_____________________________________________________________________________________
馬上體驗全新Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0。 http://tw.mg0.mail.yahoo.com/dc/landing

沒有留言: