2007年11月22日 星期四

A6310 Section A 49482032鍾儀 Speech Plan NO.1

Topic: My Part-time Job in a Department Store         

1. How relevant will the audience find this material to be?
My audiences have experiences of buying products in a department store; therefore, they will need to know more about those salespersons whom they meet.
2. How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the information I will share?
I will give some stories that I experienced in person. In addition, I will try to speak clearly and slowly.
3. What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?

In our daily life, we usually play a consumer. The impression of salesperson is always positive.
4. What can I do to enhance my credibility?
I will give them some vivid examples I experienced when I were on duty.

5. What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?
They will think it is a common topic because they don't know I will tell them some mysteries about salespersons.
6. What language or culture differences do audience members have with each other and with me?
There are no culture differences between my audience and me. On the other hand, the choice of words in English might be a problem because the word I used might not be as accurate as I expect.

Speech Outline
Specific goal: I want to let my audience know that those pretty salespersons have the side we don't know. Also, I want to express that we should respect each other when consuming.
Introduction:

I had a part time job in a department store this year, and I found something interesting about the salespersons.

Thesis statement:

Pretending to be elegant, salespersons will meet crazy requests from the customers while remaining polite to them.
Body:
I. Something interesting about the salespersons:

  A. They are elegant in front of customers.

  B. In contrast, they will smoke, speak dirty words and talk about rumors in the office.

  C. They will do some terrible things to hurt other attendants.

II. Serving customers is difficult:

A.    I met a customer who treated me bad.

B.     She had lots of unreasonable requests of products such as changing colors or size again and again.

C.     She did this on purpose because of some horrible reasons.

D.    Attendants are like psychological doctors who tolerate customers' bad temper.

Conclusion: Although I found the salespersons are not as wonderful as I thought, I still respect them because I know serving people is not an easy job. Therefore, I hope everyone will be nice to salespersons after my speech.



全新 Windows Live Messenger 8.5 開放下載,多元溝通、盡情分享,和即時傳訊好友線上同樂!— 立即下載

沒有留言: