2007年11月21日 星期三

A6310
SectionA
49482003
林倢如
Speech Plan No.7


Speech outline

Specific Goal: I would like my audience to know my working experience.

Introduction: I. I went to applied for some jobs in several places.
II. "Black Forest" was the last place in which I interviewed, and I was hired.
III. I was so excited to have this chance.

Thesis Statement: I would like to share my experience of working part-time job, what I learned and what memories I left in the restaurant.

Body: A. Before I can officially start working, I have to get trained on every aspect.
1 I began with pouring water in customers' glasses.
2.Secondly, I have to memorize the characteristics and the prices of each dish.
3. I finally could learn how to fill the orders and serve the customers.
B. My first real day at work was a lot of fun.
1. I gave the dishes to the wrong tables, and I almost slipped in the kitchen.
2. One month later, everything was ok and easy for me to do

Conclusion: Having worked there for about nine months, I learned how to serve many kinds of different people, how to cook German cuisines, and how to be a good waitress. I was trained to have more patience and to consider others. I also made many wonderful memories shared with my boss, manager and co-workers.

沒有留言: