2007年10月29日 星期一

A6310 Section A 49482004 江則潔 Speech Plan No.1

Speech Plan

Topic: sharing my scary experiences

1. How relevant will the audience find this material to be?

All of my classmates had attended the camping we held for welcoming the fresh men, so I think it is a subject relevant to all of us.

2. How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the information I will share?

I have to use simple and clear words which are familiar to audience. And try to think if I were the audience will I understand the information completely?

3. What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?

We all love to hear ghost stories or anything thrilling and exciting, most of all, no one don't love stories.

4. What I can do to enhance my credibility?

Though people usually don't believe in what I said, I think as long as I speak firmly and with firm facial expression, I still can earn their trust.

5. What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?

I think they might interest in it because my topic is appealing enough.

6. What language or culture differences do audience members have with each other and with me?

I think there are no differences between all of us.

Outline

Speech goal: I want to make my audience interest in and be entertained by my stories.

Introduction:

A. I am a daring person but I can still be scared by something.

B. recently, there are many scary stories happened to me and I am going to tell two of them.

Thesis statement: I am a daring person but I can still be scared by something.

Body:

І. The first story

A. It happened during the camping I attended.

B. I was very happy to disguise as a ghost and what I did as a ghost.

C. Someone told me an impossible thing after the camping.

D. I was very scared.

П. The second story

A. It happened in this summer in Austria.

B. The specialty about the toilet there.

C. I was stuck in the darkness in the toilet.

Conclusion:

Though my stories don't have any profound meanings, I still want to share with my audience.


沒有留言: