2007年10月29日 星期一

A6310 Section A 49482042 賴映蓉Speech Plan No. 1

Speech Plan No. 1

A6310 Section A

49482042

應外三 賴映蓉

Personal experience

Topic: To be a teacher of a cram school

1. How relevant will the audience find this material to be?

I believe that most of my audiences as well as my classmates have experiences of being a teacher. And maybe almost every audience has experience of teaching somebody else.

2. How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the information I will share?

I will talk about both the pains and the interesting thing as a teacher in an easy and humorous way for I hope my audience to know that I enjoy this work although it is very tiring.

3. What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?

For all I know, almost college students have had a part time job in a cram school. Or everyone has the experience to teach maybe siblings or children of neighbors.

4. What I can do to enhance my credibility?

It is about my experience, so I will take some examples to enhance my credibility, and at the same time make my audience know what I say.

5. What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?

At the first, they may understand what my work is and may think to be a teacher is really really hard.

6. What language or culture differences do audience members have with each other and with me?

The audiences may have the experience as a teacher. But their student may differ from my students. And maybe our content of work is different. So I will speak of the content of my work at the very beginning. And to deliver a speech in a foreign language may easily make my audiences misunderstood. So I will be very careful the words I use.

Speech Outline

Specific goal:

I am going to share my experience of being teacher and of teaching little children. At the same time, I learn something from this experience. I realize that to be a teacher is not easy. To be a teacher, I have a new viewpoint toward teachers.

Introduction:

I. My students are a group of elementary students.

II. My work is to press them to do homework, check their homework, teach them math and sometimes answer all kinds of questions.

Thesis Statement:

My reflection is to be a teacher is not so easy because it takes infinite patience to teach little children.

Body:

I. It does need greatest patience to be a teacher and to teach little children.

A. I face the same thing every day.

B. I have to sacrifice my own image to warn and yell.

C. Some spoiled children don't respect teachers and listen to teachers.

D. For example, there is a spoiled girl always accusing me of amending her homework randomly. She will grouch and even give me a disdainful stare.

II. But there are still something funny and interesting as a teacher.

A. The funniest thing happened last Monday.

B. To be a spy to spy what the children are doing.

C. Because of this spy, I begin to like to observe the children and find them all live in their own world.

D. At times, some boys will take their pets to cram school and introduce to me.

Conclusion:

With these children, I seem to retrieve my innocence. And I begin to look forward to everyday surprise these children bring, although they bring troubles mostly. Though it is tiring, I am really happy with these angels as well as devils


沒有留言: