2007年10月31日 星期三

Speech section B 林佳楠

Speech Plan1 49482054 林佳楠
1. How relevant will the audience find this material to be?
I want my audience to ponder what they acquired in their part-time job by offering my personal experience.
2. How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the information I will share?
I would like to reveal my practical duties to interest them.
3. What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?
Most of my audiences have experience in part-time jobs and we can exchange our own reflection and harvests.
4. What I can do to enhance my credibility?
I am going to introduce to them my content of duties
5. What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?
They are familiar with my topic, so they may expect me to provide them with further information about it.
6. What language or culture differences do audience members have with each other and with me?
As English majors in Taiwan, we have few problems about cultural gap among classmates.
Speech Outline
Topic: My experience of working in McDonald's
Specific goal: I want my audience to ponder what they acquired in their part-time job.
Introduction: As we know, McDonald's has been known for its successful marketing.
Thesis statement: I'm going to reveal my two-year working experience in McDonald's and some valuable acquisition beyond the wage.
Body:
A. the initial stage of my part-time job
B. the further content of my duties after being promoted
Conclusion: This working experience not also further my outlook on service industry but refine my communicative capacity. Though the wage is not satisfying at all, there is something significant beyond the value of money.


沒有留言: