2007年10月29日 星期一

A6310 SectionB 49482008 王怡心 Speech plan

49482008 Anne
Topic: My experience of joining color guard
1. How relevant will the audience find this material
to be?
I think everyone has special memories in senior high
school times, and one might recall his/her senior high
school days when I share my experience.

2. How can I make it easier for audience members to
comprehend the information I will share?
I would use simple words to describe my experiences
and describe my experiences vividly.

3. What common ground do audience members share with
each other and with me?
My audiences could share their memories with each
other and me.

4. What I can do to enhance my credibility?
I would describe my experiences in detail as possible,
and provide a book as well as DVDs.

5. What is my audience's initial attitude toward my
speech topic likely to be?
They might be interested in my experience of color
guard or they might recall something special in their
senior high.

6. What language or culture differences do audience
members have with each other and with me?
Since my audiences are English majors, it would be
easy for them to understand me as long as I express my
idea correctly and smoothly.

Speech outline
Specific goal: I want to share my experience of color
guard with my audiences since it is wonderful.
Introduction
Ⅰ. I joined color guard in my senior high school and
had a special chance to go to Japan to perform.
Ⅱ. I found Japanese people were polite and had a
wonderful performance.
Ⅲ. Never did I regret to join color guard.
Thesis statement
In each stage of life, one should try hard to work on
something special and leave good memories. It might
take one lots of time to finish it but it would turn
out to be wonderful and memorable in the end. Making
oneself busy is better than doing nothing, leaving
time flying away.
Body
Ⅰ. Japanese people were really polite.
A. Hotel workers stood in front of the hotel to
say goodbye.
B. Japanese students welcomed us in the rain.
Ⅱ. I got a special and interesting performance in
Universal Studio Japan.
(大阪環球影城)
Ⅲ. I prepared a short Japanese introduction and make
Japanese people think I can speak Japanese well.
Conclusion
I feel happy that I jumped at the chance to join color
guard. It is an unforgettable memory for me. Although
it is tiring when practicing, it is worthwhile.


沒有留言: