2007年10月31日 星期三

Section B 連沅程 Speech Plan No.1

Topic: My personality
1. How relevant will the audience find this material to be?
Because the audience are my classmates, they may would like to know me deeply.

2. How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the information I will share?
I will introduce my two characteristics to the audience. First, I will talk about why I enjoy eating? Second, I will talk about how I take my friends seriously.

3. What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?
Maybe the audience have friends similar to me or they share the same characteristics.
4. What can I do to enhance my credibility?
I will provide my experience as an example to enhance my credibility.

5. What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?
I think my audience might be interested in my topic because they would like to know me more.

6. What language or culture differences do audience members have with each other and with me?
Because we live in the same country, I think the culture differences between us are minor. Besides, we are all English majors, so it will not be difficult for them to understand my speech as long as I speak slowly and clearly.
Speech Outline
Specific goal: I would like the audience to know I am one who loves to eat and values friends highly.
Introduction:
I. Everyone has their own nature.
II. I will talk about my two main characteristics.
Thesis statement: I am one who loves to eat and values friends highly. However, these two characteristics have a great effect upon my life.
Body:
I. I want to say how I enjoy eating.
A. My body shape has changed because of eating.
B. Examples of how much I can eat
C. My adaptability to different foods is very good. [TRANSITION?]
II. I want to say how I value my friends highly.
A. Playing the role of a bridge between friends.
B. I treat friends more importantly than family.
C. I bear that sometimes friends make fun of me.
Conclusion: Although I can not change my personality completely, I can make some changes. I should take more exercise to keep health and maintain a good shape. I should pay more attention on my family because they really care about me anytime and anywhere.

沒有留言: