2007年10月30日 星期二

A6310 Section A 49482017 謝依彣 speech plan no. 1

Speech Plan
Topic: My part-time job experience
1.      How relevant will the audience find this material to be?
Most college students have at least one part-time job. And I work in a cram school as a teacher's assistant, which I think is a common job among us English majors. So I think it would be close to others of my classmates' heart to talk about my part-time job experience.
2.      How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the information I will share?
I will use simple words and sentences to describe my experiences just like telling stories, and I will try my best to articulate every word.
3.      What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?
I think teaching English is a very common part-time job among English majors.
4.      What can I do to enhance my credibility?
I will tell the audience that I've been working in the cram school for more than two years, and then I will use examples to enhance my credibility.
5.      What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?
Since I will tell them I am going to say two of my terrible experiences, I think they are likely to be curious about what these two experiences are and how terrible they may be.
6.      What language or cultural differences do audience members have with each other and with me?
Since my classmates and I are all English majors living in Taiwan, I think there will not be many language and cultural differences.
 
Speech Outline
Speech goal
I want my audience to know that working in a cram school does not mean simply sitting in an air-conditioned room and talking. There are still something tough I have to take.
Introduction
I have been working in the cram school for more than two years, and I would like to tell you two examples that make my seemingly easy job uneasy.
Thesis statement
Working in a cram school seems to be easy, but it's not true.
Body
I.                    My first example—correcting students' compositions.
A.     Inevitably I have to correct students' compositions, and some of them are really terrible.
B.     One of those terrible compositions was that the student just put down whatever he knew, like "wind," "fly," "give," etc, so his "composition" was completely unreadable.
C.     I was supposed to give comments, but his composition did make me speechless.
II.                 My second example—meeting a liar.
A.     He was a student I met when he was in his third grade in 松山 Senior High School, and he is in National Taiwan University now.
B.     He told me his friends treated him bad, so I tried whatever I could think of to say to comfort him. I thought we were good friends.
C.     I learned that actually he was in 松山 vocational school and actually he is in 世新 University now. And that his friends treated him bad was because of his dishonesty.
Conclusion
Despite all the difficulties in my job, I still love it. And I think I have learned a lot from it as well.

____________________________________________________________________________________
怎樣減少垃圾信?只要看到垃圾信,立即按下「這是垃圾信」按鈕,垃圾信剋星幫助你清除你信箱垃圾。

沒有留言: