2007年11月2日 星期五

孫新詠A6301 section B Speech Plan 1(revised )?=

Topic: My personal experience 49482014 孫新詠

I. Audience Adaptation

1. How relevant will the audience find this material to be?

Almost every one of they have encountered this kind of situation, and I think they may have the same, or at least similar feeling with me

2. How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the information I will share?

I will use some body languages, give as more examples as I could, and try my best to convey the information. Besides, I will use the words which we used everyday, so my audience will not confused about what I'm saying.

3. What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?

All of us must face the music that our close relatives will leave us forever someday, and everyone must have some reflections about this event. So I want to share my reflection with them.

4. What can I do to enhance my credibility?

This event really happened to me before, and I will try to describe some details to enhance my credibility. Besides, I will give examples to let my audience know that I really love the meat pie as well as my grandmother. I will do my best trying to describe everything vividly.

5. What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?

I think they might think it's just another common experience sharing because I don't want to reveal that this is a sad story at first. So I introduce the meat pie first and don't want the atmosphere become too serious.

6. What language or cultural differences do audience members have with each other and with me?

Because we all live in the same country and speak the same language, I think there will be little cultural differences between us, so our attitude about death will have some similarity. Moreover, English is not our mother tongue, so I will try my best to make my audience understand me; for example, deliver the speech with simple words and explain the words (by both Chinese and English) which we seldom use.

II. Speech outline

1. Specific Goal

I will share my true feeling with my audience and let them know that "what will happen tomorrow" is not a thing we can control, so never use "I'm busy" as an excuse. I don't want them to be as regretful as I am.

2. Introduction

  • A. The short introduction of meat pie.
  • B. How delicious the meat pie my grandmother cooked.
3. Thesis Statement

How I learned a lesson from losing the special flavor of meat pie and my dear grandmother.

4. Body

  • A. The memory of my grandmother around the meat pie.
  • B. Why I want to learn the skill of making it and how I use some excuses to put off.
  • C. After my grandmother's death and the losing of that special meat pie, I started to understand that we must do what we want right away because future is not a thing we can control.

5. Conclusion

Don't use any excuse, such as "I'm busy," to put off what we really want to do. While I lose the special meat pie, I also lose something important in my life. So I really want to share this experience with all of my classmates; I don't want them to regret themselves as I did before.

沒有留言: