2007年10月30日 星期二

A6310 Section B 49482038 張逸瑤 Speech plan No. 1

Speech plan 1 49482038 張逸瑤

Topic: I'm the luckiest second child

1. How relevant will the audience find this material to be?

Some people would have the concept that being a second child is miserable. I want to let my audience know that not all the second children are miserable. I think some of my classmates are also the second children in their family, so maybe they have the same feelings as me.

2. How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the information I will share?

I will use my personal experience to tell my audience why I am the luckiest second child. First, I will talk about the misconceptions about the second children. Then, I will use my own experience to prove that not all second children are miserable.

3. What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?

Some of my classmates might be the second child like me. If they are not, they might hear something bad or good about being a second child from their siblings or friends who are the second children.

4. What can I do to enhance my credibility?

I will give my experience as example. I am the second child in my family, so people will understand my feelings and believe what I say.

5. What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?

I think my audience will have interests in my topic, because I talk about something different from their concepts.

6. What language or cultural differences do audience members have with each other and with me?

Because English is not our mother language, I will try to use the simple words, phrases and sentences to make my audience understand what I say.

Speech outline

Specific goal: I would like the audience to know I am the luckiest second child.

Introduction:

I. People's concepts about the second children

II. Being a second child, I have different ideas about the second children.

Thesis statement: I never thought that I am miserable; on the contrary, I feel lucky and pride to be a second child.

Body:

I. I want to break the myth of the misery of being a second child.

A. my feelings of being a second child

B. what I experienced is different from those people who has those misconception

II. My experiences

A. the relationship between my older sister and me

B. the love of my father and my grandmother

Conclusion: I never think that I am different from my sibling. We all have our parents' love. We are all the same. I think the birth order is not important. How people look upon this world and their attitudes toward life are more important. I have no such trouble of being a second child. I think that I really a lucky person. Therefore, I can speak out loudly that I'm the luckiest second child in the world.


沒有留言: