2007年12月9日 星期日

A6130 SectionA 49482007 吳芷婷 Speech Plan No.1

Personal Experience

Topic: The experience of losing beloved ones

 

Speech plan

 

1.      How relevant will the audience find this material to be?

I think that most of us had such experience of losing our beloved ones.

2.  How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the information I will share?

I will introduce a little story to my audience members that that can recall the feeling s they might had with their grandparents.

3.  What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?

We have to face the truth that our beloved ones might leave us forever someday.

4.         What I can do to enhance my credibility?

My grandfather and I had those good days.

5.  What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?

That might be a little sad.

6. What language or culture differences do audience members have with each other and with me?

I do not think so, we speak the same language. Further more, we have studied English for so many years.

 

Speech outline

 

Specific goal: We might lose our beloved ones someday. I have experienced such heartbroken feeling and I want to share with the audience members how I overcome the sorrow when I lost my grandfather.

Introduction:

I. When I was a little girl, I had a good time with my grandfather.

II. When I became a teenager, the relationship between my grandfather and I was changed.

 

Body:

I. How I reacted after heard of my grandfather's death.

A. I had the first Chinese New Year without my grandfather.

B. After heard of the news I did know what to do.

II. I want to treasure the memories between my grandfather and I.

A. Time passed and I gradually forgot those memories we had.

B. I try to remember and try to catch the pieces of my memories.

 

Conclusion: When I lost my grandfather I did not know how to face the truth that my grandfather had passed away and I would never see him again. However, I realize that he will not disappear as long as I still miss him, he will live in my heart forever and ever.

 

沒有留言: