2007年12月12日 星期三

A6310 SectionB 49482029 尤雅惠 Speech Plan No.2 revised

Audience Adaptation Plan Effie 49482029
1. Speaking directly to members of the audience: I will speak to the audience directly. I will deliver my speech slowly so that every one can understand.
2. Building credibility: I will apply some specific statistics from magazines and on the Net. I also clipped the pages of Facebook form the Net. Furthermore, I myself is one of the members on Facebook.
3. Getting and maintaining interest: I think my audience would like my speech as they know what I will represent, because here in Taiwan, the Net is relatively accessible, and we all know that maintaining a good relationship with others is very important. Therefore, I consider Facebook to be an interesting topic that everyone likes.
4. Facilitating understanding: I will apply Microsoft Power Point to make my presentation clearer. And I will show the processes to utilize Facebook.
5. Increasing retention: I will use pictures to make my audience remember the points well. Moreover, I will repeat my points in my speech.
Speech--Outline Effie 49482029
Specific goal: I want my audience to know about Facebook because it is really a useful website that can tighten the relationship between us and our friends.
Introduction:
1. How many of you have heard about Facebook?
2. How many of you have used Web sites to get contact with your family and friends?
3. Today I want to introduce Facebook to you what is Facebook and how Facebook works.
Thesis Statement: Four largest traits of Facebook, the social utility website.
Body:
I. Facts about Facebook.
A. The founder, Mark Zuckerberg, according to Digital Times, the magazine.
B. Legends of Facebook.
C. The capital.
D. The amount of the registered users.
II. Safety.
A. According to the official website of Facebook, you can protect your information and profile from others you don't know.
B. You can lock your profile whenever you like.
III. Maintenance.
A. According to Jennifer Jones's son whose statement appearing in his mother's blog, you can maintain your relationship with those who you still get contact with now. Furthermore, I myself is a registered member on Facebook.
B. According to Fai Wong's own experience, you can also re-contact with your old friends.
IV. Expansion.
A. Within groups you join, you can make with those who have the same interests as you.
V. Economical fun.
A. Almost every item and gift is free.
B. All the pictures and programs are interesting.
Conclusion: Facebook is a platform where you can enhance or even explore harmonious relationship with others. In addition, you still can enjoy the safety as you use the communicative tool--only can your friends be accessible to your profile. Since Facebook is such an economical and protected social utility website, just begin to enjoy yourselves on Facebook.
何宛芳 ︰千億商機,從親朋好友開始。《數位時代》2007 11月號。
謝光萍︰ Web 2.0必學的菁英群經營術 Facebook取經的4堂課。《數位時代》2007 11月號。
http://lazyfai.blogspot.com/2007/09/facebook.html
http://www.facebook.com/about.php
Jennifer Jones. http://www.mpdailyfix.com/2007/09/observations_about_facebook_1.html. 2007/9/4.

___________________________________________________________________

沒有留言: