2007年12月11日 星期二

A6310 Section B 49482045 邱瀞儀 Speech Plan No. 2

Topic: The Kinds of Oysters
Adaptation Plan:

1. Speaking directly to members of the audience:
I will use personal pronouns and directly talk to the audience.
2. Building credibility:
As a resident of one of the biggest places of oyster production in Taiwan, I will provide my audience with my knowledge about oyster acquired during the process of growing up there and further information about oyster provide by one of my neighbors, who has cultured oyster for over than forty years.
3. Getting and maintaining interest:
I will point out the fact that most of my audience may had eaten oyster omelet, oyster thin noodle, and fried oyster these oyster cuisines, but they may not know actually the oysters in these cuisines are of different kinds to make my audience interested in my topic.
4. Facilitating understanding:
I'll use PowerPoint as visual aid which includes the main points I'm going to talk about and pictures to help my audience understand what I'm talking about, especially some jargons. And I will speak slowly and clearly as much as possible.
5. Increasing retention:
With PowerPoint including the main points and pictures, my audience can remember them easily.

Speech Outline:
Specific Goal:
I want my audience to know there are many kinds of oyster.
Introduction:
I. Most of you must have eaten oyster omelet, oyster thin noodle, and fried oyster these oyster cuisines, but how many of you know that actually oysters in these cuisines are of different kinds?
II. As a resident of one of the biggest places of oyster production in Taiwan, Bu Dai, I want to introduce the kinds of oyster according to my knowledge about oyster acquired during the process of growing up there and further information about oyster provided by my neighbor, who has cultured oysters for more than forty years.
Thesis statement:
First I will introduce the kinds of oyster assorted by the length of growth period, and then I will introduce the kinds assorted by different culture ways and places in the sea.
Body:
I. Kinds of oyster assorted by the length of growth period.
A. Old oyster: over one year growth period before harvest.
B. Young oyster: three to four months growth period before harvest.
II. Kinds of oyster assorted by different culture ways and places in the sea.
A. Oysters in inland sea
1. Growth period- all the year round.
2. Harvest season- typhoon season.
3. Culture way- 插枝式
B. Oysters in outer sea
1. Growth period- November to May in the following year.
2. Harvest season- February to May, non-typhoon season.
3. Culture way- 浮棚式.
C. Heavy shell oyster
1. Called 殼蚵 in my hometown, so-called 生蠔in Chinese.
2. Growth period- at least three years.
D. Oysters in lagoon
Both growth period and harvest season are all the year round.
Conclusion:
After today's speech, I want you to know more about oyster and at least acquire basic knowledge about oyster.
Sources:
http://www.liusir.net/blog/article.asp?UID=Neverland&serno=134
http://www.enpo.org.tw/www/taisi/ts636/page_27.htm
http://www.tvbs.com.tw/news/news_list.asp?no=jean20021205175534
Mr. Fang


_____________________________________________________________________________________
馬上體驗全新Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0。 http://tw.mg0.mail.yahoo.com/dc/landing

沒有留言: