2007年12月10日 星期一

A6310 Section A 49482004 江則潔 Speech Plan No.2

Informative speech

 

Speech title: Berlin Bear

 

Adaptation Plan

 

1. Speaking directly to the audience:

  I will speak to my audience directly in plain English and without jargon. And I will

  use eye contact during the speech so that my audience can feel that I am speaking to them.

 

2. Building credibility:

  I will build by quoting sentences from the report. Most of all, I will site my sources in the end of the speech.

 

3. Getting and maintaining interest:

  To get interest from my audience, I will open my speech by dragging a common sense to a little known aspect. And I will use visual aids such like the colorful pictures to maintain interest.

 

4. Facilitating understanding:

  I will use visual aids to facilitate understanding. Because the bear I am going to introduce is very concrete, add some pictures of the bear will directly make my audience know what I am talking about.

 

5. Increasing retention:

  I think the colorful pictures are very helpful. By repeating my thesis statement, I think I can help my audience increase the retention of the bear.

 

 

 

Speech Outline

 

Specific speech goal: I want my audience to know one special kind of Berlin bear.

 

Introduction

 

I. I believe everyone of you knows Berlin.

 

II. But you probably don't know that Berlin has much to do with bears.

 

III. There are many proofs can explain why Berlin is related to bears and there is a very special bear I want to introduce to you. It is Buddy Bear.

 

Thesis statement: The Buddy Bear had helped the world a lot.

 

 

Body

 

I. The first appearance of Buddy Baer as Classic Buddy Bear

A. There are three types of the bear.

B. The initiators of this project (creating Buddy Bear) are Mr. and Mrs. Herlitz.

C. The goal of this project is to help children in need.

 

II. The United Buddy Bear

A. In 2002, Mr. and Mrs. Herlitz hold a unique global project to promote tolerance, understanding and peace of all nations.

B. The goal of the project is to collect donations for children in need too.

C. After being removed from the Brandenburg Gate, the bear started traveling the world.

III. Mini Buddy Bear

  A. In 2007, they made out mini Buddy Bear so that everyone can buy one and place it in their house.

  B. And you can design your own bear by ordering white mini bear.

 

Conclusion

Every time I saw the Buddy Bear I can't help but smile to them, and it is what the bear wants to tell us. This world always needs more love and unity. I think the Buddy Bear has made the world more colorful and delightful.



隨身的 Windows Live Messenger 和 Hotmail,不限時地掌握資訊盡在指間— Windows Live for Mobile