2007年12月12日 星期三

A6310 Section B 49482053 范德政 Speech plan No. 2

Adaptation Plan
Speaking directly to the audience: During my speech, I'll use rhetorical questions and personal pronouns to show that my audience that I am talking to them directly.
 
Building credibility: I'll show my member card of California fitness center and use my own experience to show that I have some knowledge of how to use most equipment in a gym. Besides, I am taking a course called Exercise and Health in our school.
 
Getting and maintaining interest: Males or females, everyone wants to keep fit or lose weight to look attractive or healthy and I will tell my audience how I lost weight in the past by working out in a gym.
 
Facilitating understanding: I'll present the information clearly, use transitions to clarify my points and show visual aids.
 
Increasing retention: Again, use of visual aids helps retention and I will also repetition to ensure that my audience can follow.
 
Speech Outline
SPECIFIC GOAL: I would like the audience to know how to use the equipment in a gym properly and that working out in a gym doesn't mean building up muscles but can help burn the calories through aerobic exercise and lose real weight.
 
INTRODUCTION
I.                    Do you think you can lose weight by eating less and exercising more?
II.                 Do you think working out in the gym means solely building up muscles?
III.               I am not a real personal trainer in a gym, but I have taken more than fifty classes from two personal trainers. Today I am going to share with you the experiences I had in the gym.
 
THESIS STATEMENT: How to efficiently and safely work out involves three processes—Warming up, weight training and cooling down.
 
BODY
I.                    The first process is to warm up your body to prevent injury.
A.     Do some stretch on your own or by means of a stretch machine.
B.     Do some aerobic exercise, such as jogging for more than five to ten minutes.
II.                 The second process is to do weight training.
A.     Adjust the seat to a proper height and use proper weight.
B.     Exhale while using strength and inhale while relaxing.
C.     Always keep you body straight whatever training you do.
D.     Keep you body or head lean on the seatback.
E.      Don't keep you arms or legs too straight to prevent injury.
F.      Don't forget you wipe your sweats after finishing using machines.
III.               The third process is to cool down your body.
A.     Do some stretch on your own or by means of a stretch machine to prevent sore muscles.
B.     Walking slowly on a jogging machine.
 
CONCLUSION
After listening to my presentation, I think my audience will know proper ways to work out and lose more weight.
 
SOURCES:
 
 


_______________________________________
辣茩妏蚚閉湮�講捇誥蚘眊
http://cn.mail.yahoo.com

沒有留言: