2007年12月10日 星期一

A6310 SectionB 49482005 高淑真 Speech Plan No.2

A6310 SectionB 49482005 高淑真 Speech Plan No.2
Informative speech
1.            Speaking directly to the audience:
    I will talk the tips directly to the audience by visual aids, especially doing some technology aid on the photos which can make audience understand very clearly.
2.            Building credibility:
        I will use my personal experience in the photograph club for a year and also use some photo skills provided by two professionals; both of them are good at photo.
3.            Getting and maintaining interest:
        At first, I will give a question to get their interest and I will try to be humorous to maintain their interest.   
4.            Facilitating understanding:
        I will use some visual aid photos to make my points clear.  Besides, I will explain the differences in the photo to make everyone understand.
5.            Increasing retention:
       I will use some technological skills on the photos such as circles and numbering to make audience remember. Besides, I will use very strong opposite difference in the photo to impress audience.
 
Speech Outline
SPECIFIC SPEECH GOAL:
        I would like to tell audience that there are some useful tips to use when taking photos.
INTRODUCTION:
I.            Everyone has opportunities to take photos in daily life.
II.          However, we seldom use any skills to take photo, maybe just because we didn't know.
III.       I am going to tell audience four tips to take good photos.
 
THESIS STATEMENT:
        There are four basic tips to take photos and these are easy to learned, too.
 
BODY:
 
             I. Tip 1: make your focus on any one of four intersections.
A. Draw a "well" sign ()in Chinese character.
B.  Circle the four intersections and put focuses on these four.
C. There is an example: two boys sitting on the tree, and they are just sitting on the intersections.
II.    Tip 2: Also you can put your focuses on the four corners.
A.     Draw a "well" sign() in Chinese character.
B.     Then put your focuses on the four corners which can make the photo more creative because audience will wonder what other part means.
C. There is an example: a grandmother sitting in front of the old house.
III.    Tip3: make your photos a big difference inside, no matter it's big and small or black and white.
A.    I use a photo as an instance; a dark-skin person and a light-skin person.  Both of them have no problems, but the problem is the sofa which is so dark that we could hardly find the dark skin person.
B.     The photo I use has three skills that I mention before.  First, the three people are posed on the corner of the photo.  Second, those "black" people are standing in front of a "white" building.  Third, the three "small" people are in front of the "huge" building.
IV. Final tip: make photos meaningful.
      No matter how skillful you are, making photos skillful is most important.  I use a photo as an example.  There is a very big while hand and a very thin black hand.  We should be content with our life since we are the white big hand.
CONCLUSION:
        Try to make your photo meaningful and that is the point.
SOURCES
邱錫麟。<又見真樸>。宜蘭:紅藍彩色印刷有限公司,1994年。
黃軒軒。現任台大攝影社聯展負責人,曾任松山高中攝影社社長。
 
小雞湯。業餘攝影師。

___________________________________________________________________
體驗全新Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0 - 馬上體驗