2007年12月11日 星期二

A6310 SectionB 應外三 呂星慧 49482048 Speech Plan 2

Informative speech                             

 

Speech title: Choose a Pair of Suitable High Heels

 

Adaptation Plan

 

1.          Speaking directly to the audience:
I will use personal pronouns and speak directly to my audience.

2.          Building credibility:
I will provide my own experience, and use some extra information, statistics

and some ways of choosing high heels to enhance my own credibility.

3.          Getting and maintaining interest:

     First, I will use question and answer's way to arise the audience's interest and attention. And then, I will provide some data to show women's desires for high heels.

4.          Facilitating understanding:

        I will demonstrate my own suitable high heels and use some high heels' pictures in my power point to explain some shoes' proper nouns so that the audience can understand what I am talking about.

5.           Increasing retention:

I will use some visual aids like special pictures and my own high heels to strengthen the three points of choosing a pair of high heels.

 

Speech Outline

 

Specific Speech Goal:

           I want my audience to understand how to choose a pair of suitable high heels for themselves or for men's girl friends.

Introduction:

I.          Ask the audience whether they have ever heard a common saying about high heels or not.

II.         Provide some example to show that most women at least have a pair of high heels no matter whether they are shoes lover or not, but many women are annoyed with the pain caused by wearing high heels.

 

Thesis Statement:

I will tell the audience the three basic points and show some real ways to choose a pair of suitable high heels for themselves.

 

Body:

I.          The first point is the toecap of high heels.

A. Choose soft material.
 
B. Shoe last should accommodate the sole of foot.
 
C. Know the three types of toecap and realize which kind is suitable for you.
 
D. Provide my own unsuccessful experience to explain the concept that if the 

shoe last is too narrow, no matter which size you choose, it would never suitable for you.

II.          The second point is the shoe sole.

A. Choose the hard material carefully.

B. The thickness of shoe sole should be 2cm at least.

C. Provide a criterion to judge whether the shoe sole is thick enough or not.  

III.   The third point is the heel of the high heels

A.     The type of the heel.

1.      The wedge heel

2.      The thick heel

3.      The thin heel

B.     The height of the heel.

1.      The so-called perfect height of high heels is uncomfortable and harmful to the foot and vertebra.

2.      5cm is enough to beautify the body shape and much more reasonable.

Conclusion:
    
Many women buy high heels just for its beauty; however, I think a pair of high heels which not only has beautiful design but also can accommodate to your foot's is qualified to be called perfect high heels. So, I hope after the speech the audience can fine their own beautiful high heels.

Sources:

    Dress Code -  by Toby Fisher

    Shoes: A Celebrations of Pumps, Sandals, Slippers & More -  by Linda 0'Keeffe

    妳可以讓人眼睛一亮 - by 李昀

    http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/drjoycehuang/article?mid=75&prev=94&next=37&l=f&fid=9  -  Dr. Joyce

    高跟鞋美人 - by亞里



聰明搜尋和瀏覽網路的免費工具列 — Windows Live 搜尋工具列

沒有留言: