2007年12月12日 星期三

A6310 SectionB 49482054 林佳楠 Speech Plan No.2

A6310 SectionB 49482054 林佳楠 Speech Plan No.2
Adaptation Plan
Speaking directly to the audience: Throughout the speech, I will talk directly to the audience and use more concise language so that they can follow my directions with ease.
Building credibility: In the beginning I will relate my background with the topic, and then I will narrow down the sphere of the topic to explore certain points; therefore, the audience will pay more attention to my subsequent speech.
Getting and maintaining interest: At first, I will pose the rationale in the management of human resources that is parallel to my topic to attract their attention. With my follow-up, they will be interested in finding out the similarities between the two fields.
Facilitating understanding: By using visual aids, they can follow my speech step by step. In my visual aids I use the simplest phrases to express my ideas, and little pictures are used to reduce the possibility of disturbance. In the last part, I will reveal the references of my speech so that they can obtain further information.
Speech Outline
SPECIFIC SPEECH GOAL: I want to inform my audience of the simplest ways to nourish a potted plant.
INTRODUCTION:
I. Because my father is an amateur farmer, I have been immersed in his interest in gardening and taught some simple knowledge since a child.
II. The world of gardening is too profound to be explored in seven minutes, so I tend to focus my speech on how to nourish a potted plant.
THESIS STATEMENT: Three steps will lead the audience to know the notices when cultivating a potted plant, to learn the actions of human attention and then how to make organic fertilizer at home.
BODY:
I. There are four precautions to be emphasized before choosing a potted plant.
II. As for human attention, two major actions are involved.
III. It is beneficial to apply organic fertilizer to your plants, and it is east for you to make it at home.
CONCLUSION: Now that you know how to nourish a potted plant, you can take immediate action to change your surroundings without extravagant decoration. And you can obtain more information on the websites or by paying a visit to the flower markets in person.


沒有留言: