2007年10月23日 星期二

(A6310) Section A 49482012 陳亭縈

(A6310) Section A 49482012 陳亭縈
Speech Plan
Topic: Personal Experience of my part-time job at a cram school
1. How relevant will the audience find this material to be?
I think most of my classmates have the experience of taking a part-time job.
2. How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the information I will share?
I will tell the content of my job and the difficulties I met to my classmates.
3. What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?
Most people have taken part-time jobs and they might encounter some difficulties.
4. What can I do to enhance my credibility?
I will tell the audience something really happened on my job.
5. What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?
They may want to know how I did my job in a cram school which helps students retake the entrance exam.
6. What language or cultural differences do audience members have with each other and me?
Since English is our foreign language, I may not express my feeling in English properly and the audience may not familiar with the vocabulary I use. They may not immediately understand the content.
Outline
Specific speech goal: I want my audience to know the situation of working in a cram school for resitting the entrance exam.
Introduction:
I would like to introduce the cram school and the content of my job to my audience.
Thesis statement: I learned a lot from taking a part-time job in a cram school which is for resitting the entrance exam, such as the skill of communication, and the proper interaction with my colleagues.
Body:
I. The market of resitting the entrance exam is competitive.
A. The first reason is that there are other competitors on the market.
1. The scale of our main competitor is twice larger than our cram school.
2. We have to not only compete with other cram schools, but also with colleges.
B. The second reason is that entering a college or a university is much easier than ten years ago.
C. The third reason is that there are fewer and fewer students who are willing to resit the entrance exam.
II. The content and strategies of working in a cram school for the entrance exam.
A. We need to call every student's home and ask several indirect questions to get the related information we want.
1. We have to bear that someone's bad attitude toward a phone call from a cram school.
B. We are trained to introduce the set of lessons to parents or students who are preparing for resitting the entrance exam.
III. Something special I encountered in my workplace.
A. I encountered a boy who was good at conversation.
1. He could make up the topic of the conversation and get the trust of the students.
B. I was very lucky because I got two students by chance as my achievement.
Conclusion:
I learned how to interact with someone I was not familiar with, and I also got some friends from my colleagues.

___________________________________________________________________
體驗全新Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0 - 馬上體驗

沒有留言: