2007年10月23日 星期二

A6310 section B 黃慧嵐 Speech Plan 1

Speech Plan—Personal Experience
2007\10\24
49482013
黃慧嵐
1. How relevant will the audience find this material to be?
Since every classmates came from different senior high school, they might be interested in this topic.
2. How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the information I will share?
I will give several experiences to explain why I think it is so special about my school.
3. What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?
We were all senior high school students before we went to college.
4. What I can do to enhance my credibility?
I will share some experiences.
5. What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?
My audience might have some stereotype for people who went to the same senior high school with me.
6. What language or culture differences do audience members have with each other and with me?
No, but English is our second language.
Speech Outline
Specific goal: To share my senior high school life, and to clarify people's stereotype about my school.
Introduction: I would start with why do I choose this topic, and what am I going to talk about.
Thesis statement: I would let my audience know that people in my school are not bookworms, in fact, we are very unity.
Body:
I. Our school trying to build sense of belonging and try to teach us how to cooperate with other people.
a. By helding contest.
b. By creating slogans.
Conclusion
I think it was really special to have a chance to go to my school. And if I can go back to the past, I will go to my school again. After all I had a really great time and had a lot of precious experiences.

沒有留言: