2007年10月27日 星期六

A6310 Section B 陳奕蓁 Speech Plan No. 1

Speech Plan1 49482047陳奕蓁
1. How relevant will the audience find this material to be?
Most of my classmates also take part-time jobs, and they might be benefited by their jobs.
2. How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the information I will share?
I will give some examples to explain my ideas.
3. What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?
I think most of my classmates might have worked part-time job and also learned something from it.
4. What I can do to enhance my credibility?
Sharing my own experience with them would be helpful.
5. What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?
They might be interested in my experience of selling bubble tea.
6. What language or culture differences do audience members have with each other and with me?
Since English is not my mother tongue, misinterpretation might occur if I cannot convey my idea accurately.
Speech Outline
Topic: My Experience of Working a Part-time Job
Specific goal: I want my classmates to know what I gained from my part-time job.
Introduction: I worked at my uncle's bubble tea shop this summer vacation and I learned things from my experiences with customers and selling products.
Thesis statement: Selling bubble tea is not just preparing drinks according to customers' needs. A good seller has to answer readily and appropriately to customers' questions, and is willing to brainstorm to find ways to make more profit.
Body
I. A good seller has to answer readily and appropriately to customers' questions.
A. As an order taker, I should repeat customers' orders.
B. If I had thought customers might not know the news, I should have told them instantly.
II. It is important to find ways to make more profit.
A. My colleague and I often brainstorm in persuading our customers to accept the sales promotion.
B. We found how to speak to make customers willing to increase their orders.
Conclusion: I found working a part-time job means more than being responsible.
I. Working a par-time job means a skillful communicator and a spontaneous seller.
II. I found myself become more matured.


沒有留言: