2007年10月23日 星期二

Speech Plan/A6310 Section A/49382028 林佩樺

A6310 Section A 49382028 林佩樺
10/24 Speech Plan
Topic: My Experience of Playing Table-tennis
I. Audience Adaptation
1. How relevant will the audience find this material to be?
Some classmates might play ping-pong, someone might not.
2. How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend
the information I will share?
I will use plain English and body language to assist my message conveying.
3. What common ground do audience members share with each other and with
me?
Although someone does not enjoy sport, everyone sports.
4. What can I do to enhance my credibility?
I will deliver my speech as sincerely as I can.
5. What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?
Their attitude may be neutral. They may curious about what I am going to say.
6. What language or cultural differences do audience members have with each
other and with me?
Most of us are Taiwanese and ESL learners. Some come form other
country, but we can understand Chinese and English.
Speech Outline
Specific goal:
I want to share my experience of playing table-tennis and two contests I took part in.
Introduction:
I got in touch with table tennis quit early, but I leaned how to play until I was nine. From I can remember, there is a table-tennis table in our house.
Thesis statement:
I want to share my experiences of playing table tennis and two contests I took part in.
Body
I. In the third grade in the elementary school I got the chance to learn how to play
table tennis.
A. the two reasons why I did not want to learn
B. the harsh trainging
II. The only tow formal contests I toke part in.
A. I lost because my arm was too short to reach the balls.
B. I won but I felt down.
Conclusion:
I enjoy playing table-tennis, but I will never take part in any contest.


______________________________________________________________________________________
怎樣減少垃圾信?只要看到垃圾信,立即按下「這是垃圾信」按鈕。http://tw.promo.yahoo.com/antispam/index.html

沒有留言: