2007年10月24日 星期三

A6310 SectionB 49482005 高淑真Speech Plan No.02

Audience Adaptation Plan

Topic: My exotic working experience

1. How relevant will the audience find this material to be?

I think my audience will be interested about the topic since we are English majors and mostly are eager to know more about content of the program.

2. How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the information I will share?

I will use examples and personal experiences to let audience comprehend more.

3. What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?

Since we are English majors, most of us are eager to know about any kinds of experience in foreign countries, especially for Western countries. So, no matter what they are, maybe studying in language school or "work and travel program," students are willing to know more it.

4. What I can do to enhance my credibility?

I will provide examples and use an object (a name tag) in reality to show my experience more vividly.

5. What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?

They might be curious about my experience, and expecting any interesting events.

6. What language or culture differences do audience members have with each other and with me?

Since we all learn English for a long time, I think audience will understand the speech mostly, but I will try to articulate correctly still. Besides, I think there are no culture differences between us.

Speech Outline

Specific goal:

I am going to share my interesting and exotic working experience in the U.S. I hope my audience could know the program more, too.

Introduction:

On this summer vacation, every one has his or her memories and I am going to introduce my own special experience.

Body:

I. My expectation and frustration

A. I will introduce the background of my working place.

B. On the first working day, I felt very frustrated.

a. I was not familiar with the place

b. I needed to work for long hours.

II. My adaptation to the new environment

A. My co-workers all treated me very well.

B. I made a lot of international friends.

III. My entertainment

A. My friends and I went to a lot of entertainment parks in our free time.

a. We went to Universal all for free since we were employees of Sea World.

b. We exchange Sea World tickets with Hong Kong employees in Disney World so that we could go into Disney World for free, too.

Conclusion:

All in all, I felt very happy in this trip. It had become one of my most unforgettable memories in my college. I encourage others to join this kind of program to expand worldview.


沒有留言: