2007年10月23日 星期二

Speech plan 49482010許芳仁

49482010 Emily
Audience Adaptation Plan
Topic: My experience of playing volleyball
1. How relevant will the audience find this material to be?
My audience can know more about my experience of playing volleyball through this speech.
2. How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the information I will share?
I will take my experience of attending volleyball matches for example. My audience can know clearly about the message I try to express.
3. What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?
From elementary school to university, we students have many chances to play ball games or join a team to race with others. Hence, my audience will find the topic is close to them. For we may all have the same kind of experience.
4. What I can do to enhance my credibility?
I will offer my personal experience as an example and speak it t in a sincere voice.
5. What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?
My audience may wonder if anything interesting happened when I was playing volleyball.
6. What language or culture differences do audience members have with each other and with me?
I will share my topic in English which is our second language. To express myself clear, I will use plain English and try to make my speech fluent and accurate. Then, audience can receive my message well.
Speech Outline
Specific goal:
I would like to share my experience of playing volleyball when I was in high school.
Introduction:
I. I think that some people have interest in at least one exercise. For me, it is volleyball.
II. Expect for sweating whole body, exercise does have many advantages, strengthening body, making us have a lot of friends.
Body:
I. A series of volleyball match was held in our school, class competition.
A. I was pretty bad at playing ball say basketball and volleyball.
B. My friends invited me to form a class team.
II. All players started to have training.
A. Every school day, we started our training at 6:30 AM.; on weekend, we practiced 4 hours a day.
B. We learned to serve the ball, pass the ball, spike sets and block shots within 2 weeks.
III. Six matches we had in one week are great.
A. We beat those teams we played with at first.
B. In the finals, we had some tough time in games but we cooperated and used the power of teamwork at last.
C. We got a champion finally and had a celebration party.
Conclusion:
Due to playing volleyball, I started to like teamwork. We helped each other to keep a ball from falling on the ground; hence, we support each other and share the final honor together. It became one of my precious memories in school life.

___________________________________________________________________
體驗全新Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0 - 馬上體驗

沒有留言: