2007年10月23日 星期二

A6310 SectionA 49482001 矢口惠理

Speech Plan

 

Topic: My Chinese-learning processes and experiences

 

1.      How relevant will the audience find this material to be?

     Since we are English major, I believe that the audience might be interested in the process of learning second language. 

2.  How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the information I will share?

     I will provide a lot of my experience as detail as possible.

3.  What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?

     We are all English major and have studied other kinds of foreign languages. Therefore, basically we are interested in learning languages.  

4.        What I can do to enhance my credibility?

     I can enhance the credibility by talking about my own experience as a fluent Chinese speaker.

5.  What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?

     They may think that in the future, they can teach foreign language to their children like my learning process. 

6. What language or culture differences do audience members have with each other and with me?

    Their mother tongue is Chinese, but mine is Japanese. And I learned Chinese as my second language.  

 

Speech Outline

 

Specific goal: I would like to share my experience of learning Chinese with the audience.

Introduction:

. In order to enhance your understandings of my speech, I'd like to talk a little about my background first.

. I suppose that many of you know that I am mixed- race of Japanese and Taiwanese.

Thesis Statement:

My speech topic today is "My experience of learning Chinese."

Body:

. I learned listening and speaking ability in my child hood.

  A. My mother talked me only in Chinese.

  B. She also bought a lot of audio tapes of stories and songs from Taiwan, and played them everyday for me.

. After I acquired very basic speaking and listening ability, next is writing and reading.

  A. At first I used the books to study.

  B. My mother decided to take me to Chinese class.

  C. I also went to Mandarin Daily News' Chinese classes every summer vacation.

. I continued to learn Chinese after coming to Taiwan.

  A. I went to cram school of composition for local students.

  B. I started to study Chinese classic prose and poem and other materials taught in Taiwanese school in order to enter Taiwanese high school.

Conclusion:

. I appreciate my mother very much because she has been insisting on my Chinese education.    

. I hope my language-learning experience will be helpful for my audience if they have a chance to teach foreigners Chinese or want to teach their children any second language in the future.



今話題になってる出来事や有名人をランキングで毎週発表「MSN 気になる言葉」 http://keyword.jp.msn.com/default.aspx

沒有留言: