2007年10月24日 星期三

A6310 SectionB 49482015 ³¯«ä´ü Speech Plan No.1

A6310
SectionB
49482015 ³¯«ä´ü
Speech Plan No.8

<Audience Adaptation>

Topic: I am a fanatical food lover.

1. How relevant will the audience find this material to be?
Many people might be on the diet because they¡¦re afraid of gaining
weight. Thus, I¡¦d like to remind the audience that eating is a happy thing.

2. How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the
information I will share?
I will show my enthusiasm by providing some examples to explain why I¡¦m
so addicted to delicious food.

3. What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?
All of us are living in Taiwan where there are so many delicacies around
us.

4. What can I do to enhance my credibility?
I will tell the reason why I¡¦m a food lover and how I show my enthusiasm
by giving some personal experiences.

5. What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to
be?
My audiences might think that it¡¦s a new thing that they didn¡¦t know
before except those who are my close friends.

6. What language or cultural differences do audience members have with each
other and with me?
I think there are no cultural differences between us. However, English is
our second language, so there might be some words that they do not
understand.


<Speech outline>

Specific Goal: I¡¦d like to share another side of me as a food lover to my
audience so that they can know more about me.

Introduction:
Because I¡¦m not a fat girl, my audience might be surprised that I¡¦m a food
lover. I will tell directly in the introduction about my topic and what I¡¦m
going to say.

Body:
I. The two main reasons of why I¡¦m fond of gourmet food.
A. Because there are some kinds of food that I can¡¦t eat, I treasure the
things I can take even more.
B. My mother is good at cooking, so I¡¦m fond of eating delicacies since I
was a child.
II. Share my experiences about how I was crazy at the food I liked.
A. My sister and I made the hot pot by ourselves at midnight.
B. I spent more than two hours to Danshi only because I wanted to have a
bowl of fish ball soup.
III. The turning point when I became a fanatical food lover.

Conclusion:
Many young people might go on diet because they¡¦re afraid of gaining
weight. I want to share my experiences with my audiences and tell them that
we have to know how to enjoy our life and chase the thing we¡¦re interested
in.

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!

http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/

沒有留言: