2007年10月24日 星期三

(A6310) Section B 49282016陳秀慧speech plan 1

A6310
Section B
49282016
陳秀慧

Speech Plan No. 1
Topic: My working experience has benefited me a lot.
Audience Adaptation
1. How relevant will the audience find this material to be?
I think that doing a part-time job is an experience a college student must have during the four years. They might want to know what benefit a temp job can bring to a person.
2. How can I make it easier for audience members to comprehend the information I will share?
I will share my personal working experience, and how these experiences influence me.
3. What common ground do audience members share with each other and with me?
Most of my classmates have a part-time job, or they used to be a part-timer.
4. What I can do to enhance my credibility?
I used to do eight kinds of different part-time job, most of my term of service is over half year, and the longest term is two years as a waitress in Din Tai Fung.
5. What is my audience's initial attitude toward my speech topic likely to be?
They might think I am a workaholic and crazy about job.
6. What language or culture differences do audience members have with each other and with me?
Although we major in English, speaking fluent English without the interruption in front of people on the stage still remains a great challenge to us. I will try my best to pronounce clearly to let the audience understand what I am talking about.
Speech Outline
Speech goal: I would like my audience to know how the experiences of doing part-time jobs benefit me.
Introduction:
I. I want to know that what is your intention to be a part-timer?
II. I'm not a workaholic, I get tired sometimes, but I'll never stop to work.
III. The main idea I want share with you today is what I benefit from my working experience.
Thesis Statement:
I will introduce my audience what I have learned from my working experience technically and mentally.
Body:
I. I used to work in the textile company and the EDWIN, a jeans store.
A. I see and touch many kinds of textile; I know different kinds of textile then.
B. I learnt how to use tailor machine and sew.
C. I start to develop my interesting about fashion, and I also learn how to draw the paper pattern to make dress.
II. With many experience, you might think I am an extrovert person. The answer is not.
A. I get shy and blush easily when I talk to stranger or someone I'm not familiar for more than 1 minute.
B. I think that part-time job is a way to challenge myself to talk to people, or talk to foreigner.
III. By the way of communicating and working, I become more familiar with human affair.
A. I gradually know hoe to get along with others.
B. I become understanding and considerate than before.
C. I know how to control my temper when someone irritates me.
Conclusion:
I think the working experience makes me grow a lot, and leave me amount of memories, no matter it is good or bad, they are treasurable. Although every job has its joys and sorrows, the feeling differs from people to people. Only when you put yourself in can you experience the growth a job brings to you. Though most of my time is occupied by the part-time job, the experience cannot replace by money or anything.

___________________________________________________________________
體驗全新Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0 - 馬上體驗

沒有留言: