2008年1月8日 星期二

A6310 Section A 林佩� 49382028 Speech Plan No. 3

Audience Adaptation Plan

1.      Audience analysis:

   All my audience is humanity major. Most people do not have the chance to know more about vegetable though.

2.      Background knowledge:

Although all my audience knows that vegetable is good for health, they still do not eat enough quantity and kinds of vegetable in their everyday diets. Furthermore, after I question few people I discovered that the benefits of vegetable to my audience were really vague.     

3.      Creating and maintaining interest:

   I will introduce the benefits young people interested, such as antioxidant or losing weight. And I will put interesting or cut vegetable pictures in my power point.

4.      Organization:

   I will state reasons why we have to eat vegetable first. I will present alarming cases of not eating vegetable.

5.      Building credibility:
From my junior high school, I have paid attention to health journals, especially nephrosis and diet. To building my credibility I have went through newspapers, surfed the Internet, found studies which can convince my audience.

6.      Motivation:

   The incentive that I will offer is that the audience members can be more health by eating enough vegetable everyday. This will support they pursue their lives goal and live a joyful lives.

Speech--Outline

Topic: Eat Vegetable Everyday!

Specific goal: I want my audience to eat five kinds of vegetable form now on.

Introduction:

I. Do you eat vegetable everyday?

II. How many kinds of vegetable you usually eat everyday?

III. Most of you agreed that vegetable are good for health. However, according to studies of the Department of Health, most people do not eat enough vegetable everyday. Dose this matter? Of course!

 

Thesis statement: Eating vegetable enhances immune system, loses weight, defers oxidation, and decreases the possible of cancer.

 

Body

I. Vegetable supplies the nutrition, which body need everyday.

A. It contains vitamin A, Bs, C, E.

B. It also has minerals, such as calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and selenium.

II. Eating more vegetable rather than meat controls and loses weight.

A. Fibers helps digest system.

B. Vegetable is neutral food, containing less sodium.

III. Vegetable contains antioxidants.

A. Choose bright colors for the best supply of antioxidant nutrients.

B. Antioxidant decrease the possibility of diseases and cancer.

Conclusion:

If you are health, keep a balance diet and eat vegetable. If you have the tendency of catching cold or being sick, you should eat more vegetable. Eating vegetable not only supplies the nutrition but also enhances immune system. The high quality fiber of vegetable controls weight. Furthermore, the antioxidants in vegetable decreases the chance of cancers.

Sources

1. 吃�食物 防癌又抗癌   �千� ���

2. 每日五蔬果疾病不找我 http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/?qid=1206101512941

3. www.weightlosstorall.com

4. http://www.optinutrition.ch/english/archiveimmune2_e.html

5. Super foods help combat an assortment of ailments By Cheryl Embrett

http://www.microsoft.com/canada/home/healthandwellness/2.2.25_boostyourbodysimmunesystem.aspx

 

 

 

沒有留言: