2008年1月8日 星期二

A6310 Section B 49482047 陳奕蓁 Speech Plan No. 3

SPEECH PLAN 3           49482047 陳奕蓁

Audience Adaptation

AUDIENCE ANALYSIS: My audience is my classmates in speech section B. I think most of them eat fruits after their meal.

BACKGROUND KNOWLEDGE: Since eating fruits after meal is a usual practice in our country, I do not expect them to know previously the harm eating fruits after meal can cause.
CREATING AND MAINTAINING INTEREST: I will use rhetorical questions to make my audience think about their own situation. Then I will point out that this usual practice can harm our body.
ORGANIZATION: I organize my speech in causation sequence.

BUILDING CREDIBILITY: I will cite from information I've found to support my argument.

MOTIVATION: I strongly recommend my audience to eat fruits after meal so they can keep healthy.

 

Outline

SPEECH GOAL: I want my audience to correct their dieting manner.

INTRODUCTION

I.        What do you usually do after having meal?

II.     How about eating fruits while watching television with your family?

III.   Has your mother ever told you that eating fruits after meal helps the function of your digestive system?

IV.  It is common to eat fruits after meal in Taiwan.

V.     Eating fruits after meal can ruin your digestive system and make you out of shape.

THESIS STATEMENT: You should eat fruits before your meal rather than after.

BODY

I.        Actually, eating fruits after meal cannot help the function of your digestive system.

A.     Digesting meal requires more time than digesting fruits.

B.     The meal will block fruits the way into your digestive system.

C.     Heat in our body will rotten your meal and fruits.

1.      The nutrition in fruits will disappear.

2.      Rotten fruits may harm your digestive system.

D.     Eating fruits after meal causes the dysfunction of your digestive system.

(Since eating fruits after meal cannot help the function of your digestive system, how about eating fruits before meal?)

II.     Eating fruits before meal not only help the function of your digestive system but help you to keep good shape.

A.     Fruits are easier to be digested than your meal.

B.     The nutrition in fruits will be absorbed completely.

C.     Fruits can help the function of your digestive system.

D.     The amount of blood sugar will increase, and you will feel full.

E.      You would not eat too much, and you may keep good shape.

(Now that you know the benefits of eating fruits before meal, how about change your lifestyle now?)

CONCLUSION

I.        For the sake of your digestive system, improve your dieting habit now.

A.     Eating fruits before your meal will not waste the money you spend on fruits.

B.     Eating fruits before your meal can lessen the burden of your digestive system.

C.     Eating fruits before your meal can save your money of going to a doctor.

D.     You will not gain weight since you consume less.

II.     For the sake of your own health, eat fruits before your meal.

SOURCES:

Myfresh 。<飯前吃水果好~ 還是飯後吃水果好呢?>。《MyFresh 新鮮生活館》。

22 Sep. 2006 29 Dec. 2007< http://www.wretch.cc/blog/myfresh>

水果為什麼飯前吃才有營養。《醫生在線 -您的私人醫生 ,中國權威的健康網

(繁體版 )》。18 Dec. 2007 29 Dec. 2007<http://big5.51daifu.com/>

新谷弘實。《不生病的生活:全美首席胃腸科醫師的健康祕訣 》。劉滌昭譯。台北:

如何,2007年。

沒有留言: