2008年1月11日 星期五

A6310 Section B 49482053 范德政 Speech Plan No3.

Speech title: Do Not Copy!
Audience Adaptation Plan
1. Audience attitude:
When I asked some of my audience if they have ever copied any book, I found that most of them thought it was easy, convenient and money-saving to get a copy of a book and they also thought that with so many people doing it, chances of getting caught were very small. As I put these data together, I determined that although my audience was not set against copying, they were not wholly for doing it either. Therefore, I put the majority in the group of not that worried about the consequences.
2. Reason:
I believe that the three reasons that are most likely to convince the audience are that copying not only is harmful to the publisher but also breaks the copyright, that copying is also a waste of natural resources, and that I, once as an editor, realize how an author would feel like if they know their publications are copied for personal uses without their permission.
3. Selecting an organization to meet audience needing:
Since the majority of my audience has no idea about the consequences they may take by copying, I will use my personal experiences and related law to draw their attention. Then I will illustrate the reasons logically to make them believe that they should stop copying.
Speech Outline
Speech Goal
I want my audience to stop copying.
Introduction
I.      Have any of you copied books for some course?
II.      Do you know what is copyright and how to copy right?
III.      Do you know what consequences will you take if caught copying a book?
Thesis Statement
The three reasons for stop copying are that copying breaks the law, that copying is a waste of paper, that is natural resources, and that I ,once an editor, know how other authors would feel if they know their publications are copied.
Body
I.                     Copying is a violation of law.
A.    According to Wikipedia, copyright is a legal concept enacted by most national governments, that gives the creator of an original work exclusive rights to it, usually for a limited period of time.
B       According to the Ministry of Justice, whoever breaks the copyright will be given a sentence from six month to three years and fined two hundred thousand dollars.
C.    According to the Ministry of Justice, copying a few pages valuable for research from a magazine or something else is legal.
II.                   Copying is a waste of paper.
A.     Copying is a waste of paper, that is, a waste of natural resources.
III.                Copying shows no respect to the authors.
A.     I, once as an editor of a reference book, realize how painstaking and troublesome to edit a book, it is. So when I know people copy what I edit without my permission, how angry I would feel.
Conclusion
Since we know that copying will break the law, waste our natural resources, and show no respect to the original authors, we should stop copying anything for personal uses except for research.
Sources

_______________________________________
辣茩妏蚚閉湮�講捇誥蚘眊
http://cn.mail.yahoo.com

沒有留言: